Fall is my favorite time of year (if you hadn't noticed from my recent fall foods craziness), and since it always seems to disappear five minutes after it starts, I thought making a fall bucket list was an awesome idea. If you make a fall bucket list, leave me a comment and I'll come check it out!
My Fall Bucket List:
- Bake apple crisp.
- Jump in a pile of leaves.
- Get all dressed up and take my brother trick-or-treating.
- EAT ALL THE APPLE CIDER DOUGHNUTS!
- Make pumpkin spice muffins.
- Carve a jackolantern.
- Set up an awesome graveyard out front.
- Make soup NOT from a can.
- Bake bread.
- Bake something with ginger that will make the house smell amaaaazing.
- Watch Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Watch Nightmare Before Christmas. (My friends and I have decided the only appropriate time to watch this film is on Thanksgiving.)
- Go to the Minecraft Corn Maze. I hate corn mazes, but there's one nearby that does a theme every year; last year it was Angry Birds and this year it's Minecraft. Since my roommate and my little brother are both obsessed with Minecraft, we can't pass this up.
- Go to the eye doctor. Nope, not exciting, but I've been putting it off and it needs to happen.
That's it for today, guys. Keep your eyes peeled for autumnal Oreos later this week!