Friday, September 12, 2014

Apple Cider Doughnuts (no, I'm not sharing)

Guys, these are apple cider doughnuts.


They are amazing. They make the world spin. They might even be better than pumpkin faces.

No, I'm just kidding, nothing is better than pumpkin faces.

But these are pretty close.



After school Thursday (aced my math test, by the way), my roommate and I climbed up in the pickup truck and drove out the winding roads to our favorite farmer's market. Because apparently we're country folk now.


When we walked into the market, I beelined for the apple cider doughnuts. There were four dozen left, so we decided to wander around a little bit and grab them on our way out. When we walked past the table again ten minutes later, half of them were gone. No joke.


We started eating the doughnuts the second we got home. And then we ate some fresh bread, apple jelly, and goat cheese. And then some more apple cider doughnuts, because you can't just eat one apple cider doughnut. It's sacrilegious.


I highly, highly, highly recommend apple cider doughnuts. If you ever see them in the wild, be sure to pounce on them before they get away.

1 comment: