Monday, September 1, 2014

Pumpkin Faces!

Guys! Guys! It's fall! How do I know? Because of these:


Pumpkin Faces!

Eeeee!



I love, love LOVE these! I'm pretty sure I squealed right there in the middle of Walmart when I saw them.


And no, I don't care that it's only been September for three and half minutes; it's fall, dammit, and I'm going to enjoy every single second of it and eat all the pumpkin faces I possibly can. When it's time for breakfast, I'll have a pumpkin face. When it's time for a post-breakfast snack, I'll have a pumpkin face. Lunch? Yep, you guessed it: pumpkin face.


These things are perfect. They're soft and squishy and spicy and pumpkiny all at once. If you don't think that's utopian, clearly you've never had a pumpkin face.


Now, this whole standing-in-Walmart-squealing-over-the-pumpkin-faces thing has inspired a September blog series: fall food. Yeah, I know, super original. Lack of originality aside, this month is going to be all about fall. Stay tuned for early Halloween candy reviews, some awesome glassware, and maybe just maybe my first impression of the pumpkin spice latte. If you have any recommendations, leave a comment or shoot me an email!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could eat these! lol but I don't flip over pumpkin flavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think pumpkin has become really overdone, but these were a big deal when I was a kid so I get a case of the warm fuzzies every time I eat them.

      Delete