Thursday, June 12, 2014

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreos

So you know that recipe I promised you for peanut butter M&M cookies? I'm breaking my promise. See, I made a batch and planned to photograph them for you but somebody  *cough*myroommate*cough*  ate all but three of them before I could take out the camera.

That's okay, though, because we have Oreos!

And not just any Oreos. These are the long-awaited Reese's Peanut Butter Oreos.

Package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreos

Ever since both the Lindsay Lohans bonded over Skippy and Oreos in their isolation cabin, we've been awaiting the day Oreos came prefilled with peanuty goodness.


That day has come.

Freshly Opened Package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreos.

Except these aren't just filled with peanut butter, they're also filled with chocolate, and everybody knows chocolate makes everything better.

Inside a Peanut Butter Oreo

It's pretty hard to screw up an Oreo, but I give the dudes at Nabisco a lot of credit; these taste exactly like Reese's peanut butter cups. Like, you might not need to buy Reese's anymore.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Close-up.

Oh, who am I kidding. We'll always buy Reese's. Especially after these suckers disappear to the overcrowded afterlife of Limited Edition Oreo flavors in another five minutes.

Enjoy these while they last, and tune in next time for peanut butter M&M cookies. Or, you know, not. Who knows what my roommate will eat this week....

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I'm always skeptical about "new flavors" of cookies and treats (although my husband loves the mint ones), but I'd heard these were amazing. I'm going to have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mint ones and lemon ones are awesome, but they have had some weird flavors. They recently released fruit punch Golden Oreos but I wasn't brave enough to try those.

      Delete