Monday, August 11, 2014

One Year Blogiversary!

Happy Blogiversary, guys! We're one!


Now, because I'm all nerdy and want to brag a little, here are some stats from the last year of blogging:

Number of Posts: 95

Number of Page Views: 3,235

Number of Brand Wars: 7
(Coke vs. Pepsi, Cheez-Its vs. Cheese Nips, Twizzlers vs. Red Vines, Blizzard vs. McFlurry, Sprite vs. Sierra Mist, Nutella, and Ketchup)

Number of Recipes: 26-ish

Number of Videos: One. This one.

Number of Times Written "Oreo": infinity

Most Popular Post: How to Make a Spongebob Oreo Birthday Cake in 19 Easy Steps

Least Popular Post: The Great Apple Crisp Bake Off

Personal Favorite Post: Starburst Minis, Bad Eggs, and a Love Story

Favorite Recipe: Triple Cheese Baked Ziti


Thank you so much for hanging out with me here and listening to me blabber on about Oreos and girly alcohol for the past year. You're the best!


What do you want to see next year?

4 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary!! Sounds like it was an awesome year :) I am off to make that apple crisp post more popular. As for next year, more cake recipes are always good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My track record with cake isn't so great, but I'll do my best! (And if I fail, at least it'll be funny.)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed that video. You should do more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :-) I think I might steal your accent tag. That looked like fun.

      Delete