Thursday, March 13, 2014

I Went to Burgatory and it was Beautiful: A Review

If you follow me on Twitter, you probably know I spent some time in the car last weekend to experience the world's best burger.


The world's best burger lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.




I do not.


These polar bears do, though.


Thanks to some faulty Google directions I got a little lost.


But finally, I found it.


Burgatory.



The home of the world's greatest burger experience.


I'm not kidding.


They also have magnificent milkshakes. S'mores milkshakes. With toasted marshmallows.


After a 90-minute wait for a table (worth it!), we placed our orders and snacked on some Pale Ale Onion Rings, served with chipotle horseradish sauce and a house-made spicy ketchup.


My roommate used the "Custom Creation" sheets to order his personal burger concoction. (He's pretty boring.)


I ordered the Phat Patti, sans-tomato.


This is what perfection looks like. Don't question it, just drink it in.


Next time you're within 500 miles of Pittsburgh, take your ass to Burgatory and sink your teeth into the best burger consciousness will ever know.

Don't bother taking a date. You'll fall in love with the burger and live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment