So I tried it.
Honestly, I didn't think it was all that fantabulous but you can try it yourself and tell me what you think.
1lb ground beef
1 package taco seasoning mix
4 oz sour cream
Tostitos Creamy Spinach Dip
Jarred jalapeno slices
1. Brown your ground beef and add the taco seasoning according to the directions on the package. I used Old El Paso Mild seasoning because it's my favorite, but you can use whatever you like.
2. Stir in 4 oz of sour cream. I is bad at the maths (I'm not a math scientist, after all) so I added 1/2 cup. Seemed logical.
3. Dice up some of the jarred jalapenos and stir them in. I used, like, eight rounds and didn't think it was very hot. My roommate's sister uses three rounds and says it's too spicy. Use your own judgement. (Wimp contests are being held below! Tell me how many jalapenos you used. Biggest wimp wins!)
4. Add half the jar of spinach dip (7 oz).
5. Serve with tortilla chips, warm or chilled.
My roommate claims the only way to know you made it right is if it looks like this: