Sunday, January 5, 2014

Chips Ahoy Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies

Do you know what this is?


If you said a cookie, you are only partially right.


This is a Chips Ahoy Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie.

It's a cookie that ate a brownie.

That you get to eat.



I love Chips Ahoy. I love them. One year instead of a birthday cake I had two packages of Chips Ahoy cookies. (Everyone else was disappointed, but I thought it was awesome.) These, though, are only okay. If you don't think there's enough chocolate in your cookies, you'll probably think these are baller. If you think Chips Ahoy are uber delicious all by themselves, you might be disappointed.

I think these would have been better if the brownie filling had been a little smaller (moar cookie!) and a little more ooey gooey fudgey.

These were good, don't get me wrong, I just don't like them as much as the original.


What do you think? Do you like things hidden in your cookies? Do you like things wrapped around your brownies? Have you ever had a chocolate chip cookie birthday cake substitute? If not, you should. It's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment