Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Candy Review

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love the weather, the decorations, the costumes, and of course, the candy. The fact that I am a pansy-assed wimp is entirely beside the point.

Anywho, here is my review of some of the cool new Halloween candies out this year.

1. Pumpkin Spice Kisses



Everybody loves chocolate, right? And more than chocolate, everybody loves pumpkin spice, right? Of course they do! So what better way to celebrate autumn than with pumpkin spice kisses from Hershey? I speak rhetorically, of course, as these are utterly disgusting and my brother and I both spat them out.

2. Jolly Rancher Caramel Apple Lollipops



Although I'm not a lollipop person, I'm a sucker (pun intended) for Jolly Rancher. These lollipops have the classic Jolly Rancher sour apple flavor, blended with brown sugary caramel. I'd like them better if they were hard candy, but they're still yummy and I'll probably buy them again next year just because Jolly Rancher makes me happy.

3. White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms



These are disgusting. I'm sorry, but they are. My brother likes them, my brother's teacher likes them, I can't swallow them. They have ruined the good name of candy corn and deserve to be punished accordingly.

4. Caramel Apple Milky Way



I love Milky Ways. Chocolatey, caramely, nougaty goodness through and through. Then, out of nowhere, you get this funky aftertaste that almost tastes like apple. Almost. My roommate likes these, but they just make me want a Milky Way.

5. Halloween Oreos


In reality, the Halloween Oreos are just normal Oreos with orange filling, but that's okay, because they are absolutely delicious and need to be in your life immediately.


What's your favorite Halloween treat? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment