Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I Haz a Cold

I don't know about you, but when I'm sick I find it especially difficult to find food. Partially because I'm drained and don't feel like cooking (Homemade lasagna? I think not!) and partially because nothing tastes particularly appetizing.

Since I've been getting progressively more sick and miserable since Friday, my lovely, dear, sweet roommate was kind enough to go to the store and get me what I was craving: orange juice and....



THIS!

This pile of deliciousness is the only thing I've wanted to eat since feeling crummy. Last night I ate toast and strawberry jelly for dinner, but tonight? OJ and ramen with sour cream.

WHAT? Why are you gagging? This is delicious! This is one of the best kept secrets of the culinary world!

I know, it's repulsive to everyone but me, but it really was exactly what I wanted.

What do you eat when you're sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment